kokkai


Friday, February 11


the festive period's TOTO prize is $3 million
my mum says that she got the rabbit to pick out 7 numbers before and she won
so today she tore up paper and wrote numbers on them
and got the rabbit to eat them
the rabbit ate 6 pieces and ran away
my mum and dad ended up following the rabbit around the house.
they placed a leaf of cabbage beside the scraps of paper
the rabbit, ate the cabbage first
when it finished it wandered around nearby in circles
trying to tip over the dustbin
my mum and dad took out more veggies
this time, spinach i think
or some vegetable that looked like spinach to me
this time round it finished the 'spinach'
wandered around nearby waiting for food
before nibbling a scrap of paper!
my mum and dad hurridedly opened up the remaining scraps (picture)
to see what the rabbit had eaten
and the rabbit ate these: 1, 7, 9, 25, 27, 32, 38

afterwards the rabbit still wanted food so i gave it a carrot.