kokkai

Hello girls, you are beautiful
Monday, February 22



A few weeks back some dude named Joshua Amar started a movement on Facebook to tell women that they’re beautiful.

Amar writes: “It has come to my attention that as I grow older, girls get more and more self conscious of themselves. This hurts me, because every girl is beautiful in their own way...so tell them, it’ll make their day.”

It was a nice, simple gesture that caught on and led to 1,127,229 people ‘attending’ the event, which occurred two weeks back from Feb 11 to Feb 14.

I took a liking to this too and made a mental note to send out messages on those days. Being a guy though, I naturally forgot. Guys are genetically programmed to forget important dates, only to remember many, many days later when everything’s over. Like today.

Better late than never though, so hello all you girls out there, you are beautiful in your own special way.



I think that sounded a lil' creepy...