kokkai

the Donald.
Tuesday, August 9

Today marks Singapore's 40th birthday, where everybody feels patriotic and relieved that they no longer have to hear the annoying National Day song played over and over again at MRT stations. And what do you write about on National Day, a grand day to be remembered? Why, Donald Trump's hair of course! Don't tell me you didn't know that!



I've always wondered how Donald Trump combs his hair. It looks like a combover, then you have a fringe or something at the front which he sweeps back. and if you study how the hair falls he seems he have some sort of weird curvy hairline. i think he puts curlers on his fringe when he goes to sleep at night! I tried combing his hair in the photo below but I ended up looking like some Chinaman, which is nothing close to what his hair looks like. It's bloody hard to comb - I think Donald Trump's hair is a gravity defying piece of art! The ugliest work of art I've ever seen! People should learn to appreciate his hair!



One day when my hair starts thinning I'm going to do a combover, have a perpetual sneer on my face and see if it brings me millions.

Okay, let's move on to smaller and less important issues now. I think the National day people really should make those choir singers wear different outfits - they've been wearing the same glittering paper outfit and out-of-season bucket caps since I was...well back in secondary school. And they've been singing the same songs! Same order somemore! Always that vaadeemu maameemoo song first! Then the jolly good president arrives late as usual and helps inspect some bloke's uniform for dust and after he sits down, it turns into an army open house when the tanks and helicopters and paratroopers come. Then come the silly floats and mass dances and fireworks and yay everybody goes home happy. I fell asleep watching the parade just now. WE NEED SOMETHING NEW DURING THE PARADE! damnit! make the president parachute from a helicopter! Other than these little things it remains a grand event and happy national day to you from a not very patriotic Singaporean :)