kokkai


Wednesday, March 23

It's there.
I can feel it.
A lump.
I woke up in the evening
to the sounds of Beethoven playing
I lay back down on the pillow
and I felt it.
The lump.
The lump of boredom.
At the back of the head.

It appears,
When you have nothing to do
and everyone has everything to finish
When you want to go out
and nobody can
When you realise you miss the buzz of people
When you realise you miss the strain of stress
When you realise you have no missed calls
When you are alone at home,
alone with the computer

A*Teens, ABBA, Alicia Keys, Ashanti, Audioslave
Backstreet Boys(!), Barenaked Ladies, Beach Boys, Bee Gees, Billy Joel
Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, Bond, Busted, The Calling,
past Coldplay's melancholic tunes
past Eminem's rapping
past Ludwig van Beethoven's symphonies
its at Moby's Natural Blues now
very appropriate.

It's still there.
I can feel it.
The lump.