kokkai

The 8th Count Sheep Day
Wednesday, January 11


image: Alan Koh

This is a sad day to count sheep because lots of poor little sheep died yesterday for a noble cause. Oh all those poor sheep! Right, now that we got the nonsense out of the way count how many sheep there are in this picture. If you get this one wrong you should really go eat some purple bananas or something

[someone claims sheep counting is silly (bah!) and demands "something more meaningful" here so here you go someone! Something more "meaningful". Very "MEANINGFUL" hor.]
I was watching Republic Polytechnic's Project Pilot entry ('White') just now on Arts Central, and I'm trying hard not to be Simon Cowell and just say that it was still a pretty decent effort. The editor of the school magazine wrote the script and I THINK it was something about outcasts and finding their place in society, but I think his script was wayyyyy too abstract to be played out properly on screen by Year 1s and total newcomers to filmmaking. I'm not a professional filmmaker so I don't have much right to criticize so I think I'll stop here.