kokkai

Ramly Burger Testimonial 2
Monday, January 23

If you remember a few days back I bought a Ramly burger and slept through the night till the morning for 13 hours straight which meant I ended up not completing some schoolwork. I sent in my stuff late the next day and told my lecturer exactly what happened.





It's the truth what!

----------

Anyway, for some ridiculous reason or other some people have NEVER seen a Ramly burger before. Must be from Krygrgystan where they try to eat their foot and lick their armpits everyday these people.


So here's what a Ramly burger looks like. Okay so that's a terrible drawing but it has some yellow stuff, some brown stuff, some green stuff, some red stuff and some horrible tasting stuff. Like all proper burgers.

Today I bought another Ramly burger despite the health warnings I've recieved from some 'concerned' people. Like 'HA!!!' and 'whatever!', I want to sleep for 13 hours and dream about being stuck in a room with naked girls again! You can't stop me with that warning! I need more meat and oil if I'm gonna be stuck in a room with naked girls anyway!

Sadly I only slept for 4 hours this time and didn't get stuck in a room with girls, but when I woke up and turned on the TV, whaddayaknow, they're showing Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! POWWERRR