kokkai

who cares about titles
Tuesday, September 13

This will not seem to be a normal post because I wrote it in a way that is not normal. I typed this out half awake in the middle on the night, lying on the wrong side of the bed - my feet were on the pillow - and the rabbit beside me with its paws on the laptop. I will paste to you some of what the rabbit typed here - "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmvvvvvvvvvvbbbbvvv,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,". Lovely. I think it wanted food. Anyway, I got the rabbit to move aside, got up all groggy, played some Coldplay song (I think it was 'In My Place') and started writing the stuff below. And even though I typed it half awake all of it is true!



I read this week's 8 Days 0 Days after it was released on Wednesday which means that I read this week's 8 Days 7 Days after the last issue. Which is better than reading it 6 Days after it comes out and 1 Day before a new 8 Days comes out 1 Day later. And I have identified a TTWWWMNA (Thing the whole wide world must know about) - If you think I'm skinny look at that bloody Singapore Idol punk Sylvester Sim. Do you know that Sylvester Sim wears Size 25 pants/jeans? *make all your gasping sounds now* Or maybe he's so small he doesnt need pants. *gasp again here* Maybe he just wears those long socks that go until the knee which footballers wear. ha ha ha. *gasp!* And I think he and Maia split *gasp!* because he's probably small *gasp!* somewee dickelse (sorry typo) *gasp!* too and knowing the rocker that Maia is she probably wasn't sastified. Ha! *gasp again!*. But more importantly, I LEFT THAT 8DAYS AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE! @!@#&*% *gasp!!!*

You are to catch your breath now and ready yourself for more gasping because I still have another TTWWWMNA to tell you. I HAVE LEG HAIR!!!! *GASP!!!!!!*