kokkai

Boredom and Frustration
Sunday, April 9

If I may use an analogy, every single post of a blog can be likened to a song. Each song is part of an album. Some are hit singles, some are just merely album fillers. I will readily admit that I have been writing album fillers of late simply because I can't find any inspiration or interest to write. My creative juices and outlets have run dry and been exhausted because I've been spending my days lazing around at home.

*****

Every single day for the past few weeks I have been sitting, waiting, for a letter, a reply, a phonecall, anything. Every single day I open my mailboxes with renewed anticipation, only to be let down by nothing again.

I'm not scared of rejection I'm just impatient. I want prompt replies and results damnit. Every single school I encounter seems to be corrupt or incredibly slow in doing things.