kokkai

28 messages recieved
Sunday, December 24

1
I wished for snow in Singapore, My Christmas gift to all I adore, The snow wasn't frozen as Santa forgot again, So (name)'s wish is here but it's just RAIN!

2
Sad man.. Botak now sia and forced to sleep..

3
hey kok kai, free to come out for a drink?

4
Catch exception exp.System.Println("this will nv happen again ")

5
Call me!

6
Wat is wrong with u!

7
Hey kok kai, u enlisted liao mah?

8
Nvm liao. Lets break.

9
tell instructor i go poly clinic

10
U are not allowed to sleep tonight because i am not sleeping tonight because i hv a test tmr.

11
i wanna shit badly.. But i'm in e train.. And i think my bandage is dropping off

12
Hello Kok Security! Nvr got e chance 2 say goodbye. Thanks 4 all of ur help and creative inputs at OSG. Gd luck in becoming a man. :)

13
Hey u at home?

14
Company quatermaster sergrant hates u!

15
My dearlings, merry christmas and a happy new year! Gee, may all wishes come true and have a blessed night! I love you all, Muack! Cheers (name)..

16
THANK YOU!! AH!! I LOVE YOU!! where's my soil..

17
hey, guess wat, i saw ernest luis! cool.

18
(name) wants to hire you to do flash for her. U Wan anot

19
CALL ME WHEN YOU OUTSIDE THE MAIN GATE

20
Wan to go watch play this sat.

21
f u la cos play boy

22
u gila la wait i outside now

23
No ah u eat shit n die. Laugh wif (name)

24
I am ok thanks!

25
WTF!! WHY HE DO THAT?

26
Kok, can help me. Put me to db provost can. I don wan stay at cda. I want go db.

27
Wanna meet up talk cok tonite?

28
?