kokkai

The 10th Count Sheep Day
Tuesday, April 11



For some reason every single school I go to appears to turn bad after a while or is incredibly slow in doing things. It's ridiculous!

Take RP for example. RP was all fine and dandy on the first day, and at the end the next day I'm thinking to myself "Hey man, this school is corrupt! Cool!". And don't mention the speed at which RP does things. I'm telling you if the rabbit had gone for a toilet break or eaten some cheese he would still have won the race! Or I dunno, maybe a sheep too. You get my idea don't you?

Now I have another situation with NTU. It's ridiculous too! Everything is ridiculously ridiculous about the ridiculous! I'm not scared of rejection just tell me my damned ridiculous admission result quickly!

One thing that's not ridiculous is this sheep counting process. This picture above was taken from some Norwegian band called Robert Post. I'm sure they ride sheep and watch re-runs of Postman Pat all day over there in Norway. They do, don't they? I don't know what I'm writing!

Right, so how many sheep are there? Don't complain its silly because you got the answer wrong! Just shut up and count!