kokkai

arhhh arrrhhyyy warrhhhhhhhhh!!!
Sunday, May 29

I have never had people requesting for me to sing. It's embarrassing. It's kinda embarrassing too when people keep playing my terrible rendition of 'I Can Sing A Rainbow' in class and even for the lecturer to hear. Who labelled it 'sexy'. But never mind! I will make a fool out of myself again today by attempting to sing Coldplay's Yellow!


download

Speaking of Coldplay, my bloodyfrigginfruityfantasticfavourite band has a new album called 'X and Y' coming out on June 6. I wonder if one of the songs will contain something like 3x3 - 6y2 + 4x - 154 = 0 or Chris Martin whines about plotting graphs. Anyway, LIKE FINALLY! SAY YAAAYYYY!!!! But I have no money. Yammie you go buy the album when it's out and lend me rip leh. I'm not encouraging illegal downloads what! I believe people call this 'sharing'.

I don't know why I like them. The first song I heard from them was 'Clocks' and my first thought was that it should be played at a funeral. Chris Martin sounds like 'arhhh arrrhhyyy warrhhhhhhhhh' most of the time too, but I somehow fell in love with their music listening to them on lonely nights. Similar bands like Keane, Travis, Radiohead make nice music too, but they don't do it for me somehow.

If you asked me to name my top 10 favourite songs most of them would be from Coldplay, and a couple from one stupid botak guy named Moby or some English punk named Robbie, so I might as well name my top 5 favourite Coldplay songs to end this entry. To try and convert more people into Coldplay fans so that if one fine day they decide to pop by Singapore for a concert I can find somebody to go with and listen to Chris Martin go 'arhhh arrrhhyyy warrhhhhhhhhh', I will be very happy to send anybody who happens to want any of the 5 songs below over MSN! Or you can give me your Gmail address and i'll dump it in there. God bless the fella at Google who thought of Gmail. I have 50 Gmail invites so tell me if you want Gmail too anyway.

my top 5 favourite Coldplay songs

  1. the scientist
  2. gravity
  3. everything's not lost
  4. only superstition
  5. don't panic

[add]
I just found out that the Chinese 'O' Level exams are today and all I have to say to those sitting for it is 'arhhh arrrhhyyy warrhhhhhhhhh!!!'