kokkai

last night.
Saturday, May 14

last night i went to a club, and i woke up in the morning with bite marks all over my arm after a girl licked and bit my arm the whole night.

there are some problems though. the name of the club is Jurong Country Club, and the girl who bit and licked my arm the whole night is kinda small, white and brown, has fur and big ears, and was probably biting and licking me because she wanted a carrot or oreo or something.

my point is that you should go clubbing! look at the things you can do while clubbing: bowling, swimming, play golf, play tennis, have a good time! you can't meet cute guys and girls at clubs or dance the night away at clubs but you can play bowling at clubs! they don't have deejays at clubs or spin thumping house music from Paul van Dyk but sometimes you can hear some Class95 FM in the corridors. go clubbing today!

if you didn't understand the whole point of this entry then never mind. anyway, if you counted sheep, thank you and i've given my answer in the comments. i will also declare here that on the 11th day of every month i will put up a new picture full of lovely sheep for you to count! say yay! :]