kokkai

If you are suitably disgusted by the first line of this post you should stop reading
Thursday, June 2

Guys are easily distracted by words such as boob, breast, nipple, butt, masturbation, goal, clitoris, counterstrike, sex, oral, arsenal, gangbangs, fingering, foreplay, orgasm

Guys are however not easily distracted by words such as menstruation, periods, pads, tampons, PMS, sale, 20% off.

Imagine my surprise when I watched Nip/Tuck yesterday and it contained scenes of a lady masturbating and a girl caressing her breasts, thighs and nipples; and open discussion of sexual subjects like stimulating a clitoris, orgasms, gangbangs and oral sex techniques like The Alphabet! I was typing out an essay on liberalizing Singapore's health sector before that but when Nip/Tuck came on and mentioned the word clitoris, I got distracted and WHO CARES ABOUT STUPID HOSPITALS AND POLYCLINICS! SINGAPORE SHOULD AIR MORE TV SHOWS LIKE THIS!

However my classmate Shallum has made me kena some virus so I won't be watching lots of TV the next few days and which is why this post is relatively short so all of you be nice and stop asking questions and flooding my mailbox

p.s. i know Sex and the City is pretty liberal itself but im a guy i dont watch Sex and the City although im still suitably distracted by the word 'Sex'