kokkai

some title here
Sunday, April 24

i really should be putting up something new now, and i don't have anything, so here's a picture of me pretending to punch my classmate.



Dr. Kok: I AM THE SINISTER AND EVIL DR. KOK, AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH ONE OF MY DEATH PUNCHES BECAUSE YOU ATE ONE OF MY FRENCH FRIES!!!!!

I-am-too-fast-for-the-camera Man: No you cannot Dr Kok, I am too fast for you! See! your punches have all missed me! I will eat another one of your fries and even drink your lemon tea!

Dr. Kok: ARGH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I-am-too-fast-for-the-camera Man: some kind of villian you are! you punch too slow, you can't even protect your french fries, and you don't even have proper hair! look at the back of your hair! why is it so oddly shaped?!

Dr. Kok: dunno. must be the lousy Canon camera. i tell you ah, Canon products lousy one leh, that time i wanted to print out this 'Dr Kok was here' poster to paste around after I rob banks, THEN PRINTER JAM LEH! give what stupid driver error. this is the last time i use Canon products.

I-am-too-fast-for-the-camera Man: yar lar! Canon's lousy. can't even take a picture of me properly - this picture makes me look so ugly. a Nikon camera's shutter speed is fast enough to capture my face! and Canon still has the cheek to put out advertisements with the tagline 'delighting you always' !^$%^!@$&^@*?!

Dr. Kok: !^$%^!@$&^@*?!

I-am-too-fast-for-the-camera Man: why are you copying me in saying the same bunch of characters. no originality you. say your own bunch of characters lar.

Dr. Kok: sorry. ^@&*))*!^&*@&!?$