kokkai

a boring, safe post, which is slightly better then the previous one which was hideous and resembled a cabaret act
Monday, April 25

i have lots of pictures on my laptop, some of people, a lot of myself, ONLY A FEW of scantily clad girls, some work, some posters and some miscellaneous rubbish. today in this post i will put up more pictures! because they're taking up space and nobody will see them anyway if I leave them in the laptop. and i have decided that the theme for this impromptu photo-sharing session will be 'solitude'. say yay! or schadenfreude! or whatever you like saying.



here's an old lady sleeping beside me on the bus. lovely.



here's an abandoned and lonely thing-that-aunties-use-to-stuff-their-vegetables-and-fish (what the hell are these called)



here's some graffiti from a heartbroken person on the back of a seat. it reads 'Will it hurt 2 noe tt itz tym u shood go? Foreva.' and there's also a 'Yes.' scrawled in correction fluid below



here's a lone surviving plant among tons of dead leaves that i found in the yard of my grandmother's mansion.



and here's an alley that only the stray cats who visit my grandmother for scraps of food frequent, and which i never dared to venture through as a kid because I was scared that there was some monster hiding in the alley that would eat me up.